Creating habits for better health
Welcome to www.greenorganiks.co.uk ( “We”, “Our”, or “Us” “Deansgate Osteopathic Clinic” “Body Management Consultancy”).
The Site enables visitors (“Users”) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age to make purchases, access general information and to make use of services and participate in programs promoting a Natural Approach to Health and practice, including but not limited to email services, bulletin and message boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, calendars, and various other message communication applications and products and services, including but not limited to PDFs, audio materials, visual materials, online courses, training programs, supplements and foods.
These Terms & Conditions of Use (the “Agreement”) set forth the terms and conditions which govern Your use of the Site and apply to information We collect on this Site, through electronic mail (“e-mail”), text and other electronic messages between You and this Site, through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Site, and when You interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing the Site. By accessing the Site, Users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. If Users do not wish to be bound by this Agreement and Our Privacy Policies, they are not authorized to use this Site. This Site is offered and available to Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. By using this Site, You represent and warrant that You meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If You do not, You must not access or use the Site.
Green Organiks reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time which changes shall be effective immediately and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and Your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to be Your conclusive acceptance of any modified Agreement.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site and any service or material We provide, in Our sole discretion without notice. From time to time We may restrict access to some parts or all of the Site to Users, including Registrants.
You acknowledge and agree that You will consult with Your doctor or healthcare practitioner if You have any questions or wish to seek advice regarding a medical condition, Your diet, nutritional supplements, an exercise regimen or any other matter related to Your health or general well-being. Green Organiks cannot and does not assess, verify or guarantee the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any material or the suitability or safety of any Content or products provided on this Site. Green Organiks expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, statement or other information posted on the Site by Users. You bear sole responsibility for Your own health and diet research and decisions.
THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE
Information provided on this Site and the use of any products or services purchased by You through a link on Our Site DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between You and any of the healthcare practitioners associated with Our Site. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the General Medical Council or any other governing body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on this Site are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If We have disclosed typical results based on information provided to Us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, You should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found on this Site. However, You should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to Us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, You understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
2. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL TEXT, DATA, IMAGES, GRAPHICS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AUDIO, VIDEO, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, TELESEMINARS, ARTICLES, COMMENTS, STORIES, MESSAGES, POSTINGS, INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER CONTENT (COLLECTIVELY, “CONTENT”) PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE BY FLT OR THIRD PARTIES ON BEHALF OF GREEN ORGANIKS, AND NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE OR SUBSTITUTE FOR (I) MEDICAL ADVICE OR COUNSELING, (II) THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, (III) THE PROVISION OF HEALTH CARE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT, OR (IV) THE CREATION OF A PHYSICIAN-PATIENT OR CLINICAL RELATIONSHIP BY GREEN ORGANICS OR ANY OF GREEN ORGANIKS AGENTS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, WITH GREEN ORGANIKS, THE “GREEN ORGANIKS PARTIES”). YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CONTENT SHOULD BE USED ONLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE GUIDANCE AND CARE OF YOUR DOCOTR. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WISH TO SEEK ADVICE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION, YOUR DIET, NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS, AN EXERCISE REGIMEN OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO YOUR HEALTH OR GENERAL WELL-BEING, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE UTILISING ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THE SITE.
3.1 Customer Content. Green Organiks offers customers the opportunity to participate in various interactive resources, including message boards, blogs, and chat rooms. Green Organiks also provides customers with the opportunity to publish, display, or otherwise transmit directly or indirectly (“Post”) certain text to the Site (“Customer Content”).
3.2 Posting. In connection with any and all Customer Content, Customers warrants and represents that (i) such Customers either owns all rights title and interest in and to such Customers Content, or (ii) such Customers has obtained prior written authorisation from the owner(s) of all rights title and interest in and to such Customers Content and that all Customers Content does and will comply with this Agreement. By Posting Customers Content to the Site, Customers also warrants and represents that such Customers Content does not and will not infringe or violate any party’s proprietary, publicity, privacy, or other rights and that such Customers Content is and will not be defamatory or libellous. Registrant agrees not to Post any Customers Content that:
(a) is fraudulent;
(b) is designed to interrupt, or destroys or limits the functionality of, any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party; including the promoting of an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
(e) is patently offensive to the Site community, such as any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(f) constitutes or attempts to offer medical advice or counselling;
(g) harasses or harms, or advocates the harassment or harming of another person;
(h) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(i) promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(j) contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) displays pornographic, obscene or sexually explicit material of any kind;
(l) provides material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner, is exploitative of a minor or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
(m) provides instructional information about illegal activities;
(n) solicits passwords for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Registrants or Users;
(o) causes Us to lose (in whole or part) the services of Our ISPs or other suppliers;
(p) links to materials or other Content, directly or indirectly, to which such Registrant does not have a right to link;
(q) encourages others to violate this Agreement; or
(r) violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
All of the foregoing (a)-(r) shall be collectively known as “Content Restrictions”.
3.3 Quality of Customers (users) Content; Review of Customers Content; DISCLAIMER.
(a) Green Organiks has no obligation to and does not, in its ordinary course of business, review Customers Content, and therefore We assume no liability for and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Customers Content and We cannot assure that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable Registrant Content will not appear on the Site. Green Organiks has the absolute right to monitor all Registrant Content in Our sole discretion. In addition, We reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to Post or remove any Customers Content, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason, and to disclose such materials, Your identity and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, Our Registrants, Users and service providers. Green Organiks has no obligation to use or respond to any of submissions of Customers Content. In the event that You object to any Content appearing on the Site, You shall notify Green Organiks in writing.
(b) GREEN ORGANIKS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND ENDORSEMENT AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION AS TO THE VALIDITY OF ANY CUSTOMERS CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE. FLT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CUSTOMERS CONTENT, FOR LINKS EMBEDDED THEREIN, OR GENERALLY FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR QUALITY OF ANY REGISTRANT CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FLT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH CUSTOMERS CONTENT. THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY REGISTRANT CONTENT ARE SOLELY THE OPINIONS OF THE REGISTRANTS WHO HAVE POSTED SUCH CONTENT, AND DO NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF GREEN ORGANIKS. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES LICENSES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
3.4 Public Content. Any CUSTOMERS/USERS Content shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. No Customers Content posted via message boards, chat rooms or other public forums shall be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise, on Green Organiks’ part and Green Organiks shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any such Customers Content.
3.5 Usage Limitations. Customers Content may be subject to size and usage limitations. Customers are responsible for adhering to such limitations.
4. Commercial Transactions.
4.1 Purchases. Products and/or services are offered for sale through the Site. In the event You wish to purchase any of these products or services, You will be asked by Green Organiks or an authorized third party on Green Organiks’ behalf to supply certain personally identifiable information (“PII”), including without limitation, Your full name, address, telephone number and credit card information. You agree to provide Green Organiks or such third party with accurate, complete and current information at all times, and to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement that You may enter into which governs Your purchase of such product or service. You shall be responsible for all charges incurred through Your account as well as any shipping and applicable taxes.
4.2 Payment. Your right to use any service or product that is available for purchase through the Site is conditional on Our receipt of payment for such service or product. If payment cannot be charged to Your credit card or if a charge is refunded for any reason, including chargeback, We reserve the right to either suspend or terminate Your account, thereby terminating this Agreement and all obligations hereunder.
5. Intellectual Property.
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by Green Organiks, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by UK and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
5.1 Copyright. Except for Customers Content, any content contained in the Site and any newsletters or other materials created and distributed through the Site by Green Organiks (“Green Organiks Materials”), its licensors or suppliers are the property of Green Organiks or its licensors or suppliers, as applicable, and are protected under the copyright laws of the UK and other countries. You must abide by all copyright notices or restrictions contained on the Site. You agree not to use, display, reproduce, retransmit, modify, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, circulate, display or in any way exploit any Content (including any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information), in whole or in part, whether by e-mail or by any other means, for any purpose other than for Your personal, non-commercial use.
5.2 Green Organiks Materials. Subject to the limited license set forth in Section 6.3 hereof, You will have the opportunity to download and use certain Green Organiks Materials. You acknowledge and agree that You shall not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright or other proprietary rights of any Green Organiks Materials.
5.3 Integrity of Customers Content. In connection with any and all Customers Content, Registrant warrants and represents that (i) such Customers either owns all rights title and interest in and to such Customers Content, or, alternatively, (ii) such Customer has obtained prior written authorization from the owner(s) of all rights title and interest in and to such Customers Content. By Posting Customers Content to the Site, Customers also warrants and represents that such Customers Content does and will not infringe or violate any party’s proprietary, publicity, privacy, or other rights and that such Customers Content is and will not be defamatory or libellous.
5.4 Trademarks. Unless otherwise indicated, all names, graphics, designs, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, commercial markings, trade dress, and service names included in the Site are trademarks of Green Organiks or its licensors or suppliers (collectively, the “Trademarks”) and are protected by the trademark laws of the UK and other jurisdictions. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, distribute, modify or Post any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials on the Site, without Our prior written consent. The Trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Green Organiks, its licensors or suppliers.
5.5 Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under UK copyright law. It is Our policy to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. If You believe that Your Customers Content has been copied and Posted on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Our copyright agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that You claim is infringing is located on the Site; Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; a written statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorised to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon Green Organiks actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. Green Organiks copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
We suggest that You consult Your legal advisor before filing a notice with Green Organiks. Be advised that pursuant to this Agreement You are granting certain licenses to use Your Customers Content. You should note that there can be penalties for false claims under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
6.1 Use. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works of, transmit, sell, or in any way exploit any portion of the Site, except that You may download Content from the Site as machine readable copies and/or print copies of any web page, provided that such copies will be used for Your own personal (non-commercial) use and not for the purposes of competing in any manner with the Site or Green Organiks. If Your rights to use the Site ceases for any reason, You must, at Our option, return or destroy any copies of the Content You may have made.
6.2 Grant of License to Customers Content. By Posting Customers Content to the Site or by otherwise submitting Customers Content to Us, Customers automatically grant, and represent and warrant that they have the right to grant to Green Organiks, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, fully paid, royalty free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, make, sell, create derivative works of or incorporate into other works such Customers Content, derive revenue or other remuneration from, communicate to the public, distribute (through multiple tiers), perform or display such Customers Content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate such Customers Content in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, and to grant and authorise sub-licenses of the foregoing through multiple tiers of sublicensees, including the right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and any other rights over any of the materials contained in such Customers Content for any purpose, including for purposes of advertising and publicity on the Site and elsewhere. Green Organics shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Customers Content appearing on the Site. Customers hereby waive any moral rights in, or approval rights to, such Customers Content. Further, We have the explicit right to incorporate any Customers Content into any further work, in any medium, without prior consent or review, and without payment of any royalty or fee whatsoever.
6.3 Grant of License to Green Organiks Materials. As part of Your use of the Site, Green Organiks grants to You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited license, without the right to sublicense, for the sole purpose of downloading and viewing Green Organiks Materials on Your personal computer for Your own personal, non-commercial use only. The grant of this limited license is in no way intended, and shall not be interpreted, to grant to You any rights or license permitting You (i) to translate, alter, copy, revise, modify, change, or create derivate works based on Green Organiks Materials in whole or in part; (ii) to publish, display, distribute, sell, rent or otherwise make Green Organiks Materials, in whole or in part, available to any third party; or (iii) to print or otherwise reproduce Green Organiks Materials, in whole or in part. Subject to the limited license granted in this Section 6.3, Green Organiks retains any and all rights that now or hereafter exist with respect to Green Organises Materials.
Green Organiks and/or third parties may provide links to other websites of possible interest to you. Because We have no control over such websites, You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of such websites, We do not sponsor or endorse such websites, and We are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, services, products, or other materials on or available from such websites and Your access and use such websites at Your own risk. You also acknowledge and agree that Green Organiks shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, advertising, services, products, or other materials on or available from such websites. All such websites shall be subject to the policies and procedures of the owner of such websites.
You may include on Your website a link to a Site, provided that Your website does not violate any Content Restrictions. Further, Your link, nor any other content on Your website, shall not mislead or suggest that Your website is sponsored by or affiliated with the Site. Green Organiks reserves the right to revoke, at any time, this limited authorisation to link to the Site.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
8.1 CUSTOMERS AND USERS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THEIR USE OF THE SITE IS AT THEIR SOLE RISK. GREEN ORGANIKS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR HOW YOU USE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE, AND MAKES NO PROMISES, GUARANTEES, PREDICTIONS OF SUCCESS OR ANY CLAIMS TO SPECIAL EXPERIENCE, INSIGHT, OR EXPERTISE IN PROVIDING THE SITE. NO INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM GREEN ORGANIKS, WHETHER PROVIDED ORALLY OR IN WRITING, SHALL CREATE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. GREEN ORGANIKS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY, OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR ADVERSE CONSEQUENCE ALLEGED TO HAVE HAPPENED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AS A CONSEQUENCE OF USING THE SITE. SPECIFICALLY, GREEN ORGANIKS DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING THE SITE.
8.2 GREEN ORGANIKS MAKES NO GUARANTY OF THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT (INCLUDING CUSTOMER CONTENT) APPEARING ON THE SITE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY CONTENT (INCLUDING CUSTOMER CONTENT) THEREOF, ANY FAILURES, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DELIVERY OF ANY CONTENT (INCLUDING CUSTOMERS CONTENT) CONTAINED THEREIN, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE CONTENT (INCLUDING CUSTOMER CONTENT) APPEARING ON THE SITE, ANY CONDUCT BY CUSTOMERS OR VISITORS, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SITE. ANY SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED AS PART OF THE SITE ARE ACQUIRED BY YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. Green Organiks NEITHER ENDORSES NOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY AND/OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE ON THE SITE. THE CONTENT IS NOT NECESSARILY COMPLETE OR UP TO DATE. ANY CONTENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AT ANY TIME AND WE ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE IT.
8.3 You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that filed available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy Your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT. OPERATION OF THE SITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF THE CONTROL OF GREEN ORGANIKS. GREEN ORGANIKS MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE SITE.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
9.1 IN NO EVENT SHALL GREEN ORGANIKS, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES OR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY GOODS AND/OR SERVICES ACQUIRED THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER OR NOT GREEN ORGANIKS PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF GREEN ORGANIKS TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (A) THE VALUE PAID BY YOU FOR THE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES WHICH GIVE RISE TO YOUR CLAIM, OR (B) £100.
9.2 SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 8 OR 9 HEREOF MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Indemnity. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Green Organiks, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, injuries, losses or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and expenses of counsel and the collection thereof, that may be incurred by or asserted or awarded against Green Organiks, arising out of or in connection with or by reason of, or in connection with the preparation for a defense of, any investigation, litigation or proceeding arising out of, related to or in connection with, any use or misuse of Registrant Content Posted to or transmitted through Our Site, Your use of Our Site, Your connection to Our Site, Your breach of this Agreement, or Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
11. Third Parties. Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the Site, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such third party. You agree that Green Organiks shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
13. No Agency. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created between You and Green Organiks by this Agreement.
14. Notices. Except as provided in the following sentence, all notices hereunder shall be given by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to: DEANSGATE OSTEOPATH CLINIC 152 Deansgate, Bolton, BL1 1BB and to a CUSTOMER at the address listed in such CUSTOMERS Registration Profile.
15. Governing Law. You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, excluding conflict of laws provisions thereof that would indicate the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction and You hereby submit to exclusive jurisdiction in the federal and state courts of North Carolina although We retain the right to bring any suit, action or proceeding against You for breach of this Agreement in Your county of residence or any other relevant county. You agree to receive service of process through certified mail or by other means sanctioned by law, and You expressly waive any claim of improper venue and any claim that such courts are an inconvenient forum.
YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF OUR SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
16. Class Action Waiver and Arbitration. THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER AND ARBITRATION SECTION PROVIDES THAT ANY DISPUTE ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION, WHICH REPLACES THE RIGHT TO GO TO COURT. THIS SECTION PROHIBITS YOU FROM BRINGING A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION IN COURT, INCLUDING IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, AND PROHIBITS YOU FROM BRINGING ANY CLAIM IN ARBITRATION AS A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. IN ADDITION, THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER AND ARBITRATION SECTION PROHIBITS YOUR ABILITY TO BE PART OF ANY CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION BROUGHT BY ANYONE ELSE, AND PROHIBITS YOUR ABILITY TO BE REPRESENTED IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. THE WAIVERS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION INCLUDE ANY CLAIM THAT YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST FLT WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE. TO THE EXTENT A PROVIDER OF A THIRD PARTY SERVICE JOINS Green Organiks IN ANY ACTION BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH PROVIDER, YOU AGREE THAT THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS THAT YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST Green Organiks. IF NOT FOR THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER AND ARBITRATION SECTION, YOU MAY HAVE OTHERWISE HAD A RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE OR BE REPRESENTED IN A CASE FILED IN COURT BY OTHERS (INCLUDING CLASS ACTIONS AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS) AND YOU AND GREEN ORGANIKS MAY OTHERWISE HAVE HAD A RIGHT TO BRING CLAIMS IN A COURT BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BELOW, YOU WAIVE ANY OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO A COURT, SUCH AS DISCOVERY OR THE RIGHT TO APPEAL A DECISION.
The party filing a claim in arbitration must choose a independent arbitration administrator. Any arbitration will be conducted under the rules of the selected arbitration administrator by an impartial third party chosen in accordance with the rules of the selected arbitration administrator and as provided herein. Arbitration hearings will be held at a place chosen by the arbitrator or arbitration administrator within the judicial district in SALFORD, UK at the time the claim is filed or at some other place as agreed by the parties in writing. Copies of the current rules of the arbitration administrators named above, and well as information about arbitration and arbitration fees, and instructions for initiating arbitration may be obtained by contacting the arbitrations directly
17. General. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that this Agreement may be automatically assigned by Green Organiks, in its sole discretion, to a third party. Section headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such Section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by You or others does not waive Our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between Us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The provisions of this Agreement will survive termination or expiration to the extent necessary to carry out the intentions of the parties.
email@example.com call us at 01204 522133
or write us at the following address:
Deansgate Osteopathic Clinic, 152 Deansgate, Bolton, BL1 1BB
19. Disclaimer. Green Organiks is a provider of online information relating to health, nutrition, diet and vitality. Green Organiks is not a healthcare practitioner or provider. This Site is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute or substitute for (i) medical advice or counseling, (ii) the practice of medicine including but not limited to psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapy or the provision of health care diagnosis or treatment, (iii) the creation of a physician-patient or clinical relationship, or (iv) an endorsement, a recommendation or a sponsorship of any third party, product or service by Green Organiks or any of its Green Organiks affiliates, agents, employees, consultants or service providers. If You have or suspect that You have a medical problem, contact Your health care provider promptly.
20. Electronic Communications. By becoming a Registrant or by sending e-mails to Us, You are communicating with Us electronically. We will communicate with You by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You consent to receive communications from Us electronically. Further, You agree that all communications including but not limited to agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that We provide to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
21. Resale. No products purchased from this Site shall be resold without written permission from Green Organiks. Last Updated: March 22nd 2018